Stocks closed today at $6.17. I looked back and when I started this blog the stock price was $6.24, not bad just a seven cent decrease. I believe that their stocks will go up, especially if the cobranding with Cold Stone Creamery is successful.
The CEO, President and Chairman of the Board are the same person he started the company in 1982, and has maintained his position. He can remain Chairman of the Board, but he must step down for the future growth of the company. This business has positive cashflow, net income, capital surplus, along with no R&D, the only operating expense is selling. The following list are my recommendations for RMCF future growth:
1. New transactional CEO with international experience and R&D in the chocolate industry.
2. Expansion east and internationally into Japan, and China. They are currently in the west, airports, Canada, and Arab Emirates.
3. Start R&D for research into tasty high cocoa count dark chocolate. This targets the growing "green" market of consumers that are becoming health conscience.
4. Expand the website by offering more options to buy online and look into a joint venture with UPS or FEDEX to transport the chocolate in cooler vehicles at the most economical price and within 3 days from the order.
5. My last thought "I Love Chocolate" and will continue to purchase chocolate to keep the industry going!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment