Thursday, February 26, 2009

Corporate Structure

Stock price closed at $5.86, going up slowly. I went on their home page to see if they said anything about their corporate structure and there is not very much. They are an international franchiser and they only put their stores in four locations:
1) Factory Outlet Malls
2) Tourist Areas
3) Regional Malls
4) Street fronts

They have started a new system with kiosk's that are only 250 square feet, of the 300 items that they normally have they have cut it down to around 25 for the kiosks and they make the candy on site. What I found interesting is that 40% of their chocolate is prepared on the premises. It is a little difficult to find information on them, because they have had the same people running the company since it started and it is a small company.

This is why every time that I am in an airport I will find a RMCF and have dark chocolate covered strawberries, there is nothing like it right before you have to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment