I just got a recall that Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is recalling four of their products that contain peanut butter and chocolate. This is mainly granola bars. It deals with stores in Nevada, California, and Arizona. You may not know off the top of your head, but I actually eat one of their recalled products and it is the Sweat & Salty Granola Bars, I love these things. This peanut butter recall is a Threat to the whole confectionary industry. Even though it is peanuts a lot of chocolate candy is made with some kind of peanuts or peanut butter creme. When I was at the grocery store yesterday, I noticed a company was trying to combat the peanut butter scare, they put a flyer around the store saying that none of their products were made with the recalled peanut butter. This is one threat that even if your company does not use the recalled product it will be hurt, just by using peanut butter. http://pr-canada.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82112&Itemid=65
By the way stock closed friday at $5.77 down just a few cents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment