Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Deal with Cold Stone Creamery

The stock price went down today to $5.96, but I expect it to go up tomorrow because RMCF and Cold Stone Creamery are starting the 7 cobranding stores for a test run of 1 year. On top of this new deal with RMCF, Cold Stone came out today and said that they had double digit sales increases since February, this is because of a new innovative product "Ice Cream Cupcake". Both companies should see an increase in stock prices because of their franchising together and the products that Cold Stone Creamery are coming out with. I had not heard much about Cold Stone Creamery until about a two years ago, when my daughter in law said that Owensboro had one and it was in her opinion the best ice cream. I have not tried it, but I will now when I go to Owensboro the next time, so that I can try the new ice cream cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment