I was looking at my blogs for the past week and realized that I have not put the stock price in. I had been checking it, but I forgot to mention it. Today they closed at $6.55 they had a high of $6.75 at one point and then went down. Rocky Mountain's percentage of change in their stock price is doing better than Hershey at this point and the average in the confectionary industry. This company does not have a big share of the chocolate market, but they have a good return of equity for the shareholders. If I was putting money in the stock market I would invest some in RMCF, you may not make millions like investing in "Google". I am adding the address, so you can go to the yahoo finance and look at the comparison of RMCF v. HSY.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?t=5d&s=RMCF&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=HSY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment